Dockside Dive Center
Search Engine Optimization...
What is it?Search Engine Optimization is a broad term that includes many different facets:
- Build web pages that are well-written and focused on a keyword or group of keywords that not only fit your target market, but match the actual terms your potential customers search on every day via search engines like google, yahoo and live. This is called creating a 'theme' for the various pages of your website.
- Research the websites of your competition to see which competitors are most successful and how they have optimized their pages to achieve that success; utilize this knowledge to devise your custom SEO strategy.
- Design web pages that include features to help position you at the top of the search engines and keep you there over time.
- Utilize html meta tags to optimize your pages around the agreed-upon theme, including the actual page name, description, title and of course - keywords.
- Generate inbound links to your site (other relevant sites putting your web address on their website), using traditional methods and Web 2.0 strategies (Blogs, social networking sites, etc) to get the most relevant links and targeted traffic.
- Keeping the content on your site new, fresh and updated so the search engines know you're still there and will maintain your good search positioning.
Why does my website need it?SEO services are key to getting your site found and well-positioned, and it is highly recommended that they be incorporated from the very beginning of your website planning stages. The best-looking website in the world can not be effective if nobody sees it!
How Does Digistuff Fit In?The search engine optimization specialists at Digistuff are trained in SEO techniques that will bring targeted traffic to your website. Here are just a few of our website optimization services:
- During the development process, we build your site pages so they are easily readable by search engines such as google, yahoo and live.
- We provide information to website designers so that pages are designed with good SEO in mind.
- Digistuff subscribes to professional keyword research tools that allow us to find out what terms your potential customers are searching for.
- We research the competition and devise your SEO strategy based on our competitive research, keyword research, and marketing information we get directly from you.
- We build each page optimized for the selected keywords, using meta tags and providing content writers with guidelines for keyword optimization within the content itself.
- We can build incoming links to a site, and promote it via Web 2.0 and more traditional avenues. Alternatively, we can show the client how this process works and provide strategies for them to continue the ongoing site promotion work to keep that targeted traffic coming.
- Most importantly, we develop strategies to keep site content fresh and current so the site maintains good search engine presence.
Does your site need Search Engine Optimization? Are you planning a new website project and want to start on the right SEO path from the beginning? Contact Digistuff today to discuss your SEO requirements!
OR... fill out our Digistuff Online SEO Questionnaire.