"These guys really get it! Their forte is to convert abstract briefs into business process algorithms, with complete filtering and error trapping. The result is that the entire business process is turned into solid software."
How We Work...
- A design firm selects us as the programmer for a website project.
- Note: if you have a project but haven't selected a design firm as yet, we work with some of the best in the business and would be happy to make a recommendation and facilitate the whole project.
- We provide our estimate (based on your site map and/or preliminary design) for web programming and associated services:
- Web application design and development, including database design where needed
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Setting up and maintaining a CMS (Content Management System).
- Once the estimate is approved, the design firm goes to work creating an amazing website.
- If the client has purchased our SEO service, we provide the designer with our 'SEO Design Guidelines' PDF. We then provide the client with our 'Writing Good SEO Copy' PDF, plus potentially beneficial SEO and SEM (search engine marketing) suggestions.
- After the design is approved and the content is complete, the designer sends us layered Photoshop files and a PDF of each page of the site.
- The PDF should contain annotations as follows:
- How mouse-over effects should look
- URL's needed for links
- Anything not obvious by looking at the PDF or Photoshop file
- We create a functional, cross-browser, cross-platform website that is a pixel-perfect representation of the approved design*.
- The client is happy, the design firm is happy, and the new website is a great success!
- If the client has elected to work with us on an ongoing basis, either through our SEO services or CMS services, we look forward to a long and successful relationship.
Getting startedGetting started is easy. Give us a call at 575-772-5373 or email us today. Tell us a little bit about the project you have in mind, and we'd be happy to give you an estimate.
* Designs that are impractical for internet page layout may require slight modification. Any modifications will be discussed with the designer prior to programming.